With a good diet comes a good exercise routine:
1. Dynamic Plank (3 rep x 30 seconds)
- a. First put your hands and feet firmly on the ground and align your body in a plank position. Make sure your hands are directly aligned with your legs and shoulders. Then flex your right leg and bring your knee straight towards your right elbow. Repeat this movement with your left leg.
- b. This exercise strengthens your arms, back, and abdomen. Don’t forget to squeeze in your obliques for max performance
2. Sit-up with Toe Touch (3 rep x 10)
- a. Lay your body faced up straight on the ground and start by lifting up your left leg towards the air. While lifting up your left leg, raise your right arm and reach to touch your left foot. Return to the starting position and
- b. This exercise fully engages your abs, obliques, and strengthens your core. It also challenges your back muscles and improves posture.
3. Sit-up Cross Crunches (3 rep x 15)
- a. Next lie flat on your back with your feet separated, your legs bent and with your hands on your head. Slowly push your body up while squeezing your stomach and with each arm do a cross punch. Return to the original flat down position and repeat 15 times.
- b. Apart from toning your abs, these sit-up cross crunches tone down those stubborn areas in your arms and back.
4. Lateral Pank (3 rep x 10)
- a. Start on your side with your feet together and one forearm directly below your shoulder. Then contract your core and raise your hips until your body is in a straight line from head to feet. Move your body a few inches from the floor and then squeeze back up going in a up and down position. Then switch to the other side. Repeat this 10 times
- b. Apart from achieving Jennifer Lopez’s arms, this unique exercise kicks in that core strength while building up your muscles legs and improving overall balance.
5. Sit-up with medicine ball (4 rep x 10)
- a. Laid down with your knees bent, hold the ball with your arms extended up to the sky. P.S you don’t need to use a medicine ball for this. Other alternatives could be books or a liter of water. Elevate your head and shoulders from the floor throughout each rep.
- b. This exercise helps tone your arms and tighten your core. You’ll be feeling those hard rocks in no time.