We’ve been there before, girl. Post-gym session, standing in front of the fridge looking for something to eat, nearly about to fall over from hunger. The craving to eat everything inside it is real! Hard, sweaty workouts (that we know you’re absolutely killin’) tend to leave that effect. And you don’t want to ruin that hard-earned core workout by reaching for the pancake mix!
As always, we’ve got your back to keep you looking and feeling good and glowy all day long. Step one is getting your booty to the gym in the morning. Step two is what you put into your body to nourish with the vitamins and supplements your body needs post-workout.
So, we whipped up a few yummy (and healthy!) recipes for our Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake. They’re all low-carb and packed with premium post-workout ingredients. Now you have no excuses for slacking. Get mixing this morning, babe!
- 1 scoops of our Strawberry Meal Replacement Shake
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ½ cup Greek yogurt (or 1 frozen banana for our dairy-free babes)
- 1 handful of frozen mixed berries (for extra sweetness)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
Sweet, Sweet Choco
- 1 scoop of our Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake (2 scoops if you have a big sweet tooth)
- 1 frozen banana (to add sweetness and thickness)
- 8 oz water
- 1 handful of frozen raspberries
- ½ cup ice
- 1 scoop of our Vanilla Meal Replacement Shake
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 cup ice